Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chalk Board hearts......

Good morning!
 Here is card that I'll be doing at my February workshops.
I love the chalkboard look.
It is so fun & easy!

I made this into an easel card.
 Wouldn't this make a cute card for many different occasions!
(Valentines, Wedding, Graduation, Birthday, etc.)
 
'Ciao, Baby', 'Hearts A Flutter' & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Red Glimmer 12x12 paper
ink:  Whisper White Craft
supplies:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, sponge, glue dots, dimensionals, Petite Curly Label punch (SAB)
Manda is a teacher & she just loved this when I showed it to her!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!
I'm home all day alone.....and will be cutting LOTS & LOTS of card stock!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment