Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

'Feeling Sentimental'

Good morning!
Here is a cool card that my downline Dawn Klein made as her shoe box swap at our last group meeting.
I love her vintage style!!
She is so talented!!

'Feeling Sentimental' (SAB) & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Basic Gray, Versamark pad
marker:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Window Frames Framelits, 1/8" Mini Brads, Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, 2 Toned Gray ribbon, Color Spritzer Tool, dimensionals

I have tons going on in the next 1 1/2 weeks as I get ready for all of my upcoming events for the rest of February & the beginning of March.
I have to get everything ready before Brody's surgery so that I don't have to worry about it during that time.

We are very happy that Brody has another surgery date scheduled!
We ask that you pray that he stays healthy & can have his surgery this time as scheduled.
And we also need prayers for him & his team of drs as they preform his surgery.
(And we need to pray that Drake stays healthy too- so Brody doesn't get anything.)

Thanks so much!
Have a super day!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment