Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

A sweet Valentines treat!

Good morning!

Here is a sweet Valentines Treat that everyone at my February workshops will be making as a 'treat' from me!  It is made with the two tags die.
At Founders 1 1/2 years ago my demonstrator friend Angie Juda made a Halloween box like this.
 So- I changed the colors & stamp set to make it a Valentines box.
Isn't it cute!
I so LOVE this 'Hearts A Flutter' stamp set & More Amore Specialty Designer Paper.
Can't you think of all kinds of little things you could put into this box?
 Measurements:
  • 2 tags- score at 1 1/4" from bottom
  • Box base- 4 3/4" x 3 1/8" 
  • Score 1" on all 4 sides. 
  • Snip & tuck in the 4 corners to make. 
  • Put together with Sticky Strip.  
I am off to Hiawatha soon to stamp!!!!
I am looking forward to sharing all kinds of FUN things with the ladies today.
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment