Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A vintage 'Feeling Sentimental' card.....(appropriate words for this day)....

Good morning!

We are headed out early today.....as Brody has is surgery this morning at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City.  It is scheduled for 7:15 a.m.  He is blessed to have an amazing Dr. Menezes to do his surgery.   As we all know the power of prayer- please keep Brody (& the team of doctors doing his surgery) in your prayers for the next several days.
Manda has a blog & will post things on there as time allows so you can check it for updates if you want to.  
Here is the link:

Drake will be staying with us & his other grandparents while Brody is in the hospital.  We will be making trips daily to go to the hospital.  Drake & Brody are super close & never been separated except the few days Brody was in the hospital for his last surgery on 12/9/11.  At that time they were only 3 months & old.  So things definitely aren't going to be easy for Drake the next week either.  

As you know- this is Sale-a-bration time & I have LOTS of parties on my calendar for March.  I will continue to proceed with them during this time & think I've got things caught up on for the next week anyways with that.  I have TONS yet to do for my parties later in the month, but hoping that Brody will get home next week & I'll be here at night to stamp away & get ready for them!

Here is a card that we'll be doing at Phyllis's stamp party TONIGHT!  
I love the vintage look of it.
This is a stamp set that I can say I wasn't overly thrilled with when I first saw it.
BUT- OH MY GOSH- as I've had time to play with it I have loved it.
There is just SO MUCH you can do with it.
'Feeling Sentimental' -SAB & 'That's the Ticket'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
First Edition Designer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Window Framelits Collection, Argyle embossing folder, 2 1/2" Circle punch, sponge, Vanilla Flower,  Paper Doilies, dimensionals, Ticket Duo punch, Natural Trim ribbon, glue dots, Distressing Tool
I hope you have a great day!
Sending lots of love & many blessings to each of you!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment