Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

For Deke

Here is the card I made for Deke for Valentines Day.
Gosh.....forgot to share it with you last week.
I am lovin' the chalkboard stuff!!
So much you can do with it.
'Delightful Dozen'
cs:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
ink:  White Craft pad
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain embossing folder, Hearts A Flutter framelits, Small Heart punch, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, dimensionals, White Gel Pen

We had a late night on the farm selling hogs last night.
I am just thankful we aren't selling them tomorrow night with the winter snow storm that is headed here.
Today I'm spending my day with the twins!
Tonight I'm going to be a mad woman cutting wedding invites tonight for Shanoah.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment