Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

'Feel Goods' stamp set.....

Hi!
Here is another card that I did at Mary's workshop.
'Feel Goods'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Primrose Petals
More Amore Specialty Designer Paper
(The die cut heart on this card is cut out of this designer paper package.)
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Vanilla Flower trim, dimensionals

Brody has his pre-op appt in Iowa City this morning.
Hope they can get there without problems due to the snow.
And praying he is healthy & the surgery is still a go for tomorrow morning.
I'm on my way into their house soon to pick up Drake.
I think that Brayden is planning to come play with Drake today (providing school isn't cancelled).
Deke is on his way out the door to Des Moines for a meeting all day a the Capitol.
I figured his meeting would get rescheduled- guess not.

Have a safe day everyone.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment