Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines Day!
Here are our grandsons quick Valentines cards that I did for them last night before I went to bed.
One for Jackson, Brayden, Brody & Drake.
I've seen several different things made out of Hershey's kisses & thought they are cute.
 The Hershey's Kiss is made using the large petal from the Blossom Petals Builder punch.
(#121808- pg. 185 for $16.95)
'Delightful Dozen' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Vellum & Red Glimmer paper
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Embossing folder (hearts), Blossom Petals Builder punch, dimentionals, glue dots, Small Heart punch, Scissor Snips
 Brayden & I made Heart Sugar Cookies yesterday.
We used the Holiday Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp.
(#125152- pg. 161= $16.95)
Some of them we just sprinkled sugar on & some of them we put red frosting on.
Brayden is a pro at pressing the cookies.
I love spending time with him!
He just melts my heart.

Drake has a Dr appt this for his ears this morning.
(His Dr. was off yesterday so we didn't get in.)
Tonight Deke is riding along with me to do my stamp delivery run.
We are suppose to get a little snow.
If the roads aren't bad we'll grab a quick bite someplace along the way to eat.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Valentines Day!
Many blessings-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment