Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Another 'whole latte love' card....

Good morning.
I created this card a couple of weeks ago....it is the same layout as a card that I posted a few days ago.....but I just changed the colors of it.  

Are you tired of seeing this 'Patterned Occasions' Stamp Set yet???  Gosh....I just think it is so darn cute!

'Patterned Occasions'
cs:  Real Red, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Vellum
'Summer Smooches Designer Paper
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Crumb Cake
supplies:  Paper Snips, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Circles #2 die, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Small Heart punch, 3/8" Ruffled Island Indigo ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals
 I sure like the Crumb Cake & Island Indigo colors together.
What do you think of the vellum that I ran through the embossing folder?

I'm off to my Stamp Studio- as I still have some more cutting to do.
And then need to get packed up, loaded & out the door, as......
I'm off to Deb's stamp party soon.
I'm looking forward to stamping with her & her friends!

I hope you have a special day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment