Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

'Best of Birthdays'- 25th Anniversary set!

Good morning!
Here is one of the pretty cards that everyone joining me at my February workshops will be making.

Tonight I have Stampin' Night here at our home, so hoping all of the ladies will be excited about this card that they will be making.  I am excited to be having everyone join me!  This card is created with the Stampin' UP! 25 Year Anniversary January set- 'Best of Birthdays'.
I usually don't do just tone on tone colored cards.
I tried adding a couple of other colors to this & decided it was just too busy!
I think it turned out pretty though- hope you do to!
 
I'll update this post tomorrow with the list of supplies used.

I am hurrying around this morning to get some last minute things done before my class tonight.  Plus the twins have an appointment today, so that adds to the busy day!  Thankfully if Deke's morning goes ok with his chores, he is going to go with me to take the boys to their appointment.  It just makes it so much easier when there are 2 of us.  And since he doesn't have a meeting today, that worked out perfect for me!

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow.
Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment