Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A "Fluttering" Butterfly card.....

Yesterday I shared with you a scrapbook page.
Today I'm sharing with you the coordinating card.
This is what the gals at my workshop did instead of the scrapbook page.
(if they weren't scrappers)
'Papillon Potpourri' & 'Bring on the Cake'
cs:  Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
First Edition Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Midnight Muse, Elegant Eggplant
supplies:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Piercing mat, Paper- Piercing Tool, Basic Rhinestones, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, In Color Dahlias, glue dots, dimensionals
I'm off to Mary's stampin' party today.
I'm looking forward to sharing with her & her friends.
I'm going to see a few gals that I only see about once a year- so I'm excited about that.
We also have several young girls that are joining us today- so I'm thrilled that they are coming to stamp with us.
It it going to be lots of fun!

Wishing you a fun filled day!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment