Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

'Best of Birthday's' stamp set is so cute!

Happy Friday to you!

Here is a quick post and a peek at a card that I'm working on for my upcoming February workshops.   I have lots of stamping to do tonight as I have a party at Sheila's tomorrow with her & her friends.  I am looking forward to sharing with them.


I think this 'Best of Birthday's' 25th Anniversary stamp set is so cute!  

Yesterday was a busy day.....Deke went with me & we took the twins to see Dr. Mary.  Drake does have ear infection again so is on a new/stronger medicine.  Brody's ear check was good!!!  Now praying he stays healthy so he can have his surgery sometime soon.  AND praying that Drakes new meds work & he won't get another ear infection.

Last night Deke & I went to the Iowa City area to deliver stamps & then went out for supper to celebrate Valentines Day.

I hope you have a great end to your week today!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment