Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Here is my version of this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch!!


Happy Hump Day!
Here is this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.Mojo279Sketch
 
 AND here is my version of it using the 'Patterned Occasions' SAB set.
  I made my card so that it was going vertical instead of horizontal though.
What do you think?
Cute huh!
'Patterned Occasions' (SAB)
cs:  Island Indigo, Pool Party & Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Island Indigo
ribbon:  Sycamore Street Island Indigo ribbon
supplies:  Decorative Label punch, Extra-Large Oval punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots, scissor snips
 
Note:  
I just quickly whipped up this card so that I had something to post today.
Once I downloaded the photo I wish I had made the 'congratulations smarty pants' tag hang down off of the ribbon at the top of the card.
 
Deke is gone all day today to Ankeny to a meeting.
Busy day here with the twins.
Busy night tonight getting ready for a big Stampin' Night group of ladies coming to our home tomorrow night to stamp with me! 
WooHOO!
 
Have a fabulous day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment