Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What a pretty package!!

Good morning!

Here is a pretty package!  I love the BOW!  And check out the tag.....it is created with one of the hostess stamp sets- 'Christmas Wishes' from the Holiday Catalog.  Wouldn't you like to get a package from someone that looked like this!

'Christmas Wishes'
cs:  Naturals White, Real Red, Polka Dot Parade designer paper
ink:  Old Olive
supplies:  Linen Thread, Merry Minis punch pack (star), Basic Rhinestones, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals, paper piercing tool & mat pack

(This package was on our display board at convention last July!  Someone is pretty creative!)

I am looking forward to today.......Brayden is coming to spend the day with the twins & me.  He hasn't been here for almost 2 weeks & told his mom last night that he missed us & needed to come spend the day with us- so we are looking forward to our day together!  Papa has meetings all day, so won't be around.  It will just be my boys & me!  I am hoping to get a picture of the 3 of them for our New Years card......we'll see how that goes!  Wish me luck!

Hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment