Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Another Stampin' UP! Sneak Peek from the Spring Catalog

Good morning!!
Here is another sneak peek!  I love this designer paper & the hearts!  It is SO PRETTY! This heart stamp set has a coordinating framelit that goes with it!  Woohoo!!

'Hearts A  Flutter' & 'Fabulous Phrases'
cs:  Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla
More Amore Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Pool Party & Primrose Petals
supplies:  Big Shot, Hearts A Flutter framelits, Jewelry Tag punch, dimensionals, glue dots 

Sycamore Street Pool Party Ribbon - 
This is in the new Sale-a-bration Flyer that starts on 1/22/13!
 Aren't you excited about all of the new things in the Spring Catalog???
There are so many cool new things!!
 I can't wait to share with all of you at my upcoming workshops in 2013!!
This card is one that we did at my downline meeting here last Saturday.
It was one of the shoe box swaps that the girls got to make.

Deke & I are off to a family friends visitation/funeral this morning.
Ford McFarlan has been a long time family friend of both our of families.
He & his wife Juanita never missed any of our families graduations, weddings or anything!
Ford & Juanita were best friends with my grandparents.
The twins & I went to visit Ford on his 92 birthday in October.
I'm so glad we got to see him that day!
I'm so glad he got to see the twins.

When we get home I'll be spending the rest of the day/night stamping!
I stamped all night last night.
I got alot done- but tons more to do.
My Stamp Studio is a disaster!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment