Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

'Lovely As A Tree'......I love this stamp set!

Good morning!
OH.....this is an oldie but a goodie.  I so love this stamp set for any season.  It is one of my all time favorites. 

'Lovely As A Tree' & Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso & Naturals Ivory
ink:  Early Espresso & More Mustard
markers:  Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze
supplies:  dimensionals
This is the thumping technique.
 
 WOW!  What an amazing weekend of stamping with many ladies!
Thanks to those of you for coming to stamp with me this past week & make calendars!
I am exhausted though......you wore me out!
I think today will be a sweatsuit day of nothing but catching up on laundry & playing with the boys.
Tomorrow I'll get back to work.

Hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment