Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A beautiful wreath card

Good morning!  
This beautiful wreath card was created by my downline Dawn Klein for a shoe box swap that we did at our last downline meeting.  
I just love it!!
Dawn is an awesome friend & stamper!
'Daydream Medallions' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Real Read, Old Olive & Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive & Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Floral Framelits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Petals A Plenty embossing folder, 1 1/4" circle punch, White Organza ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dot
 Today every spare minute I have will be finishing up cutting my last Christmas card kit for a customer and working on getting all of my 2013 calendars stamped that I will be giving as gifts to family & friends.
 When the boys leave tonight I will be out the door to be a farmer & help Deke.
As we sell hogs tonight.

I got my box of new Occasion Catalog things late last week & I haven't even had time to go through the boxes & look at stuff yet. 
I have an "Iowa Inkers" downline meeting here on Saturday with the girls that have signed up as a demonstrator directly under me.
I can't wait to find time to play & created with new things to get to share with them!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment