Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

My March calendar.....

Good morning!
Quick post.....I'm still creating & cutting for my downline meeting today.  
Plus the twins will be here all day & most of the evening today as Manda & Steve have a wedding to go to.

Notice the new stamp set here! 
 It is in the new Spring Catalog that begins on January 3rd.
So this is a Sneak Peek!
'Lucky Day'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
ink:  Wild Wasabi
other:  sponge, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, dimensional

I've got some cute new things created with new products from the NEW Spring Catalog & NEW Sale-a-bration Flyer to share with my gals today! 
 I can't wait!
I will start posting some of these projects sometime soon.

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment