Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Another Stampin' UP! Sneak Peek

Good morning!

Here is another NEW Sneak Peek from the Spring Catalog.  

WOW- yesterday was a snow day & I spent my day stamping in my studio.  I now have 4 swaps done that I'm in.  So- I'm half way done!  And have to have them all done & in the mail by Monday.  If school is cancelled again today I'll be a busy stamper again.


I'm going to Manda's today to keep the boys.  If the roads aren't too bad we'll come out here later.  I just hate having to take them out early in the morning in the dark & cold with crappy weather on top of it.

Pekin Schools already cancelled  for today due to the terrible roads.
Sure wish Sigourney Schools would at least do a 2 hour late start!
 
Isn't this a simple & pretty card?  
It is one that I did with my girls at my downline meeting last Saturday.
Alot of items on this card are created with a NEW "KIT"!
Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit (Crumb Cake die, flower, brad & stamp set) used on this card
cs:  Pool Party & Daffodil Delight
Sale-a-bration- Sycamore Street Designer Paper
ink:  Pool Party
other:  1" circle punch, dimensionals, glue dots
Sale-a-bartion- Sycamore Street Pool Party ribbon

I hope you have a great day!
Drive careful!
Stay warm!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment