Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Let it Snow, Let is Snow, Let it Snow.....(later this winter)

Good morning!
These guys are usually familiar faces here in Iowa, but we've been blessed with an amazingly nice fall.  I love snow, but hate working outside in it.  It is just so much extra work doing the chores on the farm when we have snow.  If we'd just get a little snow for Christmas Eve- that would be enough for me.  We do need the moisture though for our pond- so whatever form of moisture mother nature blesses us with will be I guess.  

'Frosty Friends' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon, Midnight Muse
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, Midnight Muse Stitched ribbon, Word Window punch, blender pen, various markers, dimensionals, glue dot
 Brody is feeling so much better; Drake isn't sick to his stomach any more & his fever is gone, but now has the diarrhea; poor Brayden isn't sick to his stomach any more but still has a fever.  He will never want to come stay with the twins & I since he got sick from them.
Darn this bug.....hope it goes away soon.  I feel so bad for all of my boys.  It is not fun when you want to make them better & can't do anything.  We still spent lots of time rocking yesterday.

We sell hogs tonight.  Steven has to come help us as they are on the outside lots & it takes more than 2 of us to be able to sort them.  Hope they sort good.  At least the weather won't be bad out.

Just want until you can see the NEW OCCASIONS CATALOG!
(It starts on January 3,  2013!)
As a demonstrator I can pre-order new products the month before customers can start buying them.  I did an order last night for some of the NEW OCCASIONS CATALOG.  Oh my gosh.....there is TONS of neat new things in it!!  I can't wait to get my order & find time to create.  I have my downline Christmas party on the 15th & the gals on my team will get to spend the afternoon with me playing with new products!  They will all go home with lots of new ideas!  I am looking forward to seeing them & stamping!

Would you like to come stamp with me on the 15th?  
I'd love to have you come be part of my team!
If you'd like to join my downline team ("Iowa Inkers")- now is a great time!
You get $120 worth of products of your choice for $99 plus tax.
(business supplies- catalogs, order forms, etc are included too.)
PLUS until 12/16- Stampin' UP! is giving you a FREE set of ink pads too!
You can choose Regals, Subtles or Brights.
Yes a whole set- 10 ink pads for FREE! 
WAHOO!!!

You can sign up right from my SU! website site.
www.susiewood.stampinup.net 
Click on JOIN NOW in the upper right hand corner.
It is so easy!
You can contact me for more information on this.

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment