Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve to you all!
Oh how I love this snowflake die.  I have used it for tons & tons of projects.  
 
I cut out the snowflakes with the Aluminum flashing using the Big Shot & the Snow Flurry die; then added one of our upcoming NEW JUMBO RHINESTONES in the middle; attached the 3 snowflakes together with glue dots & put onto the glass candle votive with a dimensional.  

This is one of the gifts I made Christmas.

Oh- I have LOTS to do in the next few hours!!  I have to finish up signing Christmas cards & get them all in the mail box within the next few hours, so that they go out in today's mail. 

THEN-
We have our Christmas with our kids tonight.  So I have cleaning, cooking & wrapping of gifts to do before they get here.  We'll eat, unwrap gifts & go to mass together.  Looking forward to seeing how excited the boys are over their gifts.  I wonder if they will like the wrapping paper more or the presents???  

I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment