Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

Good morning!  Here is another simple but elegant card.  I got a swap that was a gift card holder & thought it was stunning.  Thus that sparked me creating this card from that original idea.

'Star Tree' & 'Owl Occasions'
cs:  Real Red, Gumball Green
ink:  Versamark pad
supplies:  Big Shot, Top Note die, Embossing Buddy, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Rhinestones, dimensionals, Paper Snips, Gumball Green Stitched ribbon, glue dot
I enjoyed my day with my boys yesterday!
I think the twins are finally on the uphill slop to getting better. 
It sure has been a long week.
It isn't fun to have sick ones......you just feel so sorry for them.
 
Papa ended up not being home yesterday, so we missed having him get to eat lunch with us & play with the boys.
He played catch up on our farm all morning & all night & spent his afternoon helping his Uncle Joe move pumping things over my North English.
 
I have LOTS of stamping & cutting to do today!!  
Pray I have good Mojo!
Tomorrow is my annual 2013 Calendar class in Iowa City!
 
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment