Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Another pretty birthday card.....

Good morning!

Here is another birthday card......it is the same as the one that I shared with you yesterday.  But it is just different colors!  

'Beautiful Birthday'
cs:  Midnight Muse, Whisper White & Baja Breeze
Patio Party designer paper
ink:  Midnight Muse
supplies:  Elegant Butterfly punch, Basic Pearls, dimensionals
Yesterday was a fun day, but exhausting!
Lots of ladies came to make calendars & stamp with me.
I'm glad that so many came.
 
Today I'm stamping with Heather & Darla & all of their friends!
I can't wait to share!!
They have a big group coming!

I'm off to finish cutting card stock, then packing up, then load my car & off I go!

Hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment