Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

My February calendar page.....

Good morning!!

Here is my February 2013 calendar page.

'Affection Collection'
cs:  Regal Rose, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
ink:  Regal Rose
supplies:  Extra Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, dimensionals
(heart is from triple heart punch that is retired)


Last night Deke went with me on my stamp delivery run.  We ate supper at Olive Garden & then went to Paul's to buy Christmas gifts for the boys.  They are getting tractors & so got most of what we needed to get.  I need to run to Osky & Williamsburg next week sometime to finish up a couple little things.  Time has gotten away from me again this year & I can't believe I don't have anything done for Christmas yet. 

Today I'm hoping the boys play well together as I need to catch up on things here.  I need to get things from my calendar classes all put away in my stamp studio & it cleaned up.  Then tonight I will be stamping the night away!!  I get to play with all of my new Spring Catalog products that came last Thursday & Friday!  I haven't even opened the boxes yet.  :(  But tomorrow I have my downline Christmas Get-to-Gather- so have to get everything ready to share with my team!  I can't wait to see all of them that are joining me & spend our time together stamping!

Hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment