Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Another Stampin' UP! Sneak Peek from the Spring Catalog

Good morning!
I am running late today......so here is a quick post.

These are new products from the New Spring Catalog!

'Feel Goods'
cs:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, NEW- Card Base Pop 'n Cuts die, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, NEW Bitty Butterfly punch, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots

Lots to do today.....I just about have my Christmas cards done & want to make sure they go out tomorrow!

Sometime I'm going to squeeze hair cuts for the boys in to things this afternoon.  We have our Christmas with our kids tomorrow afternoon/evening......and I need to clean, cook & wrap the boys gifts!
 Note:  This is just the outside of the card.....in next few days I'll post the inside of it!

Gosh....I love the font & wording in this new saying set!

Hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment