Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Brayden is helping Grandma flattening Soda Pop Tops!!!

Here is what the new Soda Pop Tops look like.
Love them!!
And here Brayden is going to show you how to flatten them!
(To make them more mailable friendly!)
  • All Tabs OPEN on your Big Shot Platform
  • clear plate
  • thick cardboard that is on the back of your specialty designer paper or Simply Sent kits, etc.
  • Soda Pop Tops face down
  • clear plate
Run them through your Big Shot.
Here they come.....flatten!
They will be pushed downward into your cardboard piece.
Remove the top clear plate & pull them off of your cardboard piece.
Add them to your card as an awesome embellishment!
 This is the small one flattened.
 This is the larger one flattened.

I'd like to thank our 4 year old grandson (Brayden) for helping me by flattening all of my Soda Pop Tops.
He is such a good helper!
He LOVES grandma's stamping!
What a sweetie!

He wanted to know if I'd tell Shelli that he helped me!  
I told him I sure would next time I see her. 
So I can't forget to do this.
He became good friends with Shelli when we were at Disney this past May & I don't think either one of them will ever forget the other!
(Too cute!) 

We had a very nice time with Deke's family yesterday at their Christmas.
Always fun to get everyone together.
Aunt Darci took Brayden sledding in the afternoon & they had a blast!

I'm off to do farm bookwork today......going to hide until I get it done.

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment