Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

'Pleasant Poppies'

HI!
Yesterday I enjoyed my day stamping with Linda & her friends!
Thank you for asking me to share my love of stamping with all of you!!
I am excited to have more parties for you ladies in the next couple of months.

Today I'm off to have a workshop with my Iowa City gals.
We have a big group coming & a couple new ladies will be joining their friends to 
stamp with us today.
I've got some cute cards to share!!
I can't wait to see everyone.
Here is a peek at a card everyone coming to my August workshops will be doing!
(Yes- this is one of the cards everyone will be making today too!) 
I don't want to show the whole card yet & spoil all of the fun for everyone- 
but isn't what you can see cute!!

I used the set- 'Pleasant Poppies'.
I colored them using the watercolor crayons & blender pens.

Well- I had the twins last night so didn't get everything done for today's workshop.
But we had fun together!  They are so sweet!
I am off to my stamp studio now to finish cutting card stock.
And then finish my supply list, pack up, load the car & be on my way.

We were blessed with some much needed rain yesterday!!
It was so good to hear, see & smell the rain.....
hopefully we will be blessed with some more, 
but we will take whatever we get & not complain.

I hope you all have a blessed Sunday.
Be sure to check back again tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment