Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A SIMPLE MoJo Monday sketch......

Good morning!  I was playing this morning in my studio & came up with this simple MoJo Monday Sketch that is going the other direction.  

I so LOVE this stamp set.  It is so cool that it has framelits that coordinate with it.  And all though I love all of the images in this set, the MUG is my favorite.  I love hot drinks- whether it be coffee, hot chocolate, apple cider, etc.....so this stamp just makes me think of me!

'Scentsational Season' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks (Chocolate Chip)
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelits, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle), Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots

Busy day yesterday......I am trying to make the most of my time this week while I'm on "vacation".  It really isn't a vacation, but it is time off of work for me (as the Seeley family is in Florida visiting Steven's brother & family) & I am home for the first time in several years to catch up on things for me.  As usually when I'm on vacation I am taking time off for a SU! trip of some type & I'm never home to catch up on all of the little things that pile up!

This week I'm doing my fall cleaning!!!  I did our family room the other day......Yesterday I moved everything out of our bedroom, wiped down the walls, cleaned the carpets & then decided I was going to paint before I put everything back in.....so I made a quick trip to town to get some paint.  We sold 2 loads of hogs last night- but I painted one wall when we got in & before we went to bed.  I will finish the rest of the painting today & get everything put back in our room & organized before we go to bed tonight.  I love rearranging our rooms, as it is so fun to have things in different places & it is amazing how different the entire room looks!

OK- I'm off now for a quick hair cut & then back to work painting.......just wanted to leave you with a little stamping inspiration today.

Have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment