Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

'Pleasant Poppies' to start out our week.......

Good morning.....
Happy Monday!!!

I had a FUN afternoon of stamping yesterday!!  I'm glad that everyone could join me.  Michele & Karen were wonderful hostesses.  We had some new ladies come stamp with us too.   Here is one of the cards that everyone made.  I have already shown you the peek of it....here is the whole card.  Pretty huh!  There is alot of new product used here. 

'Pleasant Poppies' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Naturals White
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Blender Pens, Watercolor Crayons, Big Shot, Delicate Designs Folders, Large Scallop Edgelits, 3 1/2" circle die, 3" circle die, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Essentails Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper-Piercing tool, dimensionals, glue dots, 7/8" Natural Cotton ribbon


What do you think of the new ribbon?
What about that amazing new edge embossing folder?
I have a busy day.....have my yearly exam, a meeting with our insurance agent 
& my nephew (Luke's) 8th birthday party is tonight!!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment