Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

A jar of 'Perfectly Preserved' stemmed flowers.......

Good morning!!
Here is one of the cards we will be stamping at my stampin' parties in August!  What do you think?  I love it!!  
*I love this set- 'Perfectly' Preserved'
*I love the colors- Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive
*I love how it opens up
*I love the new Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper
*I love the new stitched ribbon
*I hope you love it too!!



*I ALSO LOVE that this stamp set has the "Cannery Set Framelits" that coordinate with it so you can cut out the pieces with the Big Shot & don't have to use scissors!
*AND I LOVE that this stamp set & the coordinating framelits come in a BUNDLE- so you can buy them together & this saves you money when you buy them as a set!  WOOHOO! 

'Perfectly Preserved', 'Fabulous Phrases' & 'Blessings from  Heaven'
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Window Sheets
Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper Series pack
ink:  Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Cannery Set framelits, 1/8" Stitched ribbon, Decorative Label punch, 1" circle punch, Dazzling Details Glitter glue, dimensionals, glue dots

Tonight I have a big group of ladies coming to stamp with me at my home.  
They will get to make this card!
AND on Sunday I have a big group of ladies coming to stamp with me 
in Hiawatha & they will get to make this card too!
I can't wait to share!!
 
Here is a close up of the flowers!

 Look at this.......
Can you tell how this card opens up?
I cut the Old Olive card stock for the base of the card at 4 1/4" x 11".
I scored it at 2" & 7 1/2" with my Simply Scored Scoring Tool & fold it on the scored marks.
Then I made a pull up tab that has the jar & flowers on it.
These attached pieces measure-
*Whisper White- 2 3/4" x 4"
*Rich Razzleberry- 3" x 4 1/4"
*Old Olive- 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
These pieces are only attached to the top 2" of the card- leaving approximately a 1/2" border all around the card front (on all 4 sides) when it is closed.
AND don't forget that I stamped the Jar itself onto a 2"x 3"window sheet piece,
 using the Black Stazon pad & then cut it out with the coordinating framelit!

Ok- I'd better run......be sure to check back tomorrow for another cute card.
I have LOTS to do today......as my Stamp Studio is a total disaster!
I have to get it all cleaned up for everyone to come stamp with me tonight!
I'm off to do that as soon as I get my cup of coffee.
I should take a before & after photo- as I'm a messy stamper & have things laying 
all over my tables from creating & need to get it all put back where it belongs.
Wish me luck that I get it all done in time before my stampin' party!

Have a great day!
Happy stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment