Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

A SIMPLE but elegant card.......

Good morning!
 I whipped up this card real quick in my Stamp Studio this morning.   Now this is what you call SIMPLE but elegant!!  I love it!

I have a busy day today.......so hoping to get to get alot done while I'm home alone & no little ones under foot.  Deke is going to go help Steven work in their garage, as we have the twins 1st Birthday Party in 2 weeks.  WOW- the past year has flown! 

'Friendly Phrases'
cs:  Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake & Island Indigo
Summer Smooches Designer Paper
ink:  Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Blossom flower punch, 3/4" circle punch, Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, 1 1/4" square punch to cut the tails on the bottom end of the banner

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!!
"HAPPY DAY TO YOU!!"
Thanks for stopping by......check back again tomorrow for another idea.
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment