Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More 'Toxic Treats'

YIPEE!!  Today is the first day you can order from the NEW Holiday Catalog.  If you don't have a copy of it & need one, please contact me.  I will have plenty at my upcoming workshops so you can take one home from there too if you'll be stamping with me sometime soon!
This is a cute card that my demonstrator friend Nicole Slaubaugh made for my downline meeting swap last Saturday.  

'Toxic Treat'
cs:  Basic Black, Basic Gray & Tangerine Tango
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Paper
Silver 12x12 Glimmer paper
ink:  Basic Black
supplies:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, 1/2" striped satin ribbon, dimensionals


Manda starts back to school today to get schedules done, new curriculum to do, class room to get together, etc......so the boys will be here soon!  Nathan races tonight so our whole family will be going to Osky tonight to cheer him on!  Busy day- no stamping!!!  Yesterday I got alot done, but no stamping for my upcoming workshops yet.  There just isn't enough hours in the day huh!


Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment