Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

A bouquet of flowers......

Good morning!
As promised here is my card with my perfect flat bow that I shared with you yesterday.  I love flowers & there are very bright & cheery!

I stamped the jar onto a window sheet using the Black Stazon ink pad.  Using the Cannery Set framelits I cut out the jar & the flowers!  From the Basic Pearls assortment I added the largest pearl to the center of each of the flowers!

'Perfectly Preserved'
 cs:  Window Sheet, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White
Summer Smooches Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango & Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Big Shot, Cannery Set framelits, Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, Basic Pearls, Scallop Trim Border punch, dimensionals, glue dots


Have a great day & wonderful weekend!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment