Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday to Brody & Drake

Good morning!
Today we celebrate Brody & Drake's 1st Birthday!! 
My how the past year has flown by.
We are so blessed to have them in our lives.
Deke & I are lucky that we live so close to all of our kids & grandkids & we get to see them on an almost daily basis.
A year ago I would have never dreamed our lives would be where we are today!
Brayden doesn't have preschool today, so he will spend the day with us too today.  
I'll try to get a picture of the 3 of them to post tomorrow!

08/29/2011
Here we are a year ago meeting our twin grandsons for the 1st time!!

 Here is their birthday cards that I made for them.
We will have their big 1st Birthday Bash on Saturday.
The theme of their party is from Dr. Seuss- 'Thing 1 & Thing 2'.
I'm not much of a punch art person.....(I love my stamps)!!
But here are the cards that I made for the boys with Stampin' UP! supplies.
(some current & some retired)
 Happy 1st Birthday to Brody & Drake!!

(These punch art guys kind of remind me of Richard Simmons!!  LOL!!)

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment