Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

'Perfectly Preserved'

HI!

Wow- I got my cards created for my August workshops yesterday.  They all turned out SO CUTE!!  I can't wait for you to come stamp with me & make them.  


This stamp set- 'Perfectly Preserved' reminds me of my grandmas.  They all canned.  This set is so darn versatile.  I just love it!!! 

'Perfectly Preserved' & 'Itty Bitty Banners'
cs:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade
Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Window Framelits, Cannery Set Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, White Twins, dimensionals

My card today was inspired by a demonstrator friend Renee Watson.  We are in a monthly swap together & I just love her style!!  I'm always thrilled to get her creations.  This card is similar to hers with a few things added.  I love these fall colors together!!  And the new framelits that go with this stamp set are so COOL!!!  You don't have to cut anything out by hand.  Yipee!!

I am off to Linda's workshop in a couple of hours.  We are doing a luncheon with her stamp party today.  She has several ladies joining us & I have only met a couple of them before, so looking forward to sharing my love of stamping with all of them!!  I am excited about the 4 cute cards they will be making!  This new Holiday Catalog is just amazing!!!  It has so many cool new things in it to create with.  My head just spins with ideas every time I look at it. 

I sill have one more card project to cut, then pack & load up.  I also have to shower, feed my animals & water all of my outside plants.  So gotta run.

I have the twins tonight- so will be a busy & tired grandma when I hit the hay tonight!!  I still have lots of stuff yet to get ready for my stamp party I have tomorrow too! 


Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment