Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another 'Perfectly Preserved' jar of flowers!

Good morning!
 I hope you aren't sick of seeing cards created with this stamp set yet.  I so LOVE IT!  So here is another one that I made this morning.......

'Perfectly Preserved'
cs:  Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
ink:  Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Cannery Framelits set, Small Oval punch, Linen Thread, Curly Label punch, 3/16" corner punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, dimensionals, glue dot

Hope you have a great day!! 

I have LOTS I want to accomplish today as summer is over.  Tomorrow I will be busy with all 4 boys- Jackson, Brayden, Brody & Drake!  OH MY!!! 


Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment