Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Flower card.......

Good morning!

I am way behind in making cards for personal use.  So I made several of these.  This is the same layout that I did for a card a while back.  I loved it & wanted to use the Floral District Designer Paper.  

So here is my flower card.  I made 50 of them.  Now to get the envelopes done & get them mailed out!!


'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry
Floral District Designer Paper
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Blossom (flower) punch, 3/4" circle punch, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot,
 1 3/8" square punch (to punch the bottom on the designer paper pendant)

Yesterday was Kurt & Lindsay's wedding.  It was beautiful!!
Brayden went with us & he was really good.  
We got to spend the evening visiting with some of my Mason family relatives- 
which I enjoyed!

I am home all day today!!  Wooohoo!
That doesn't usually happen on a Sunday- so I'm going to enjoy it!
 We have lots to do around here......
first off is to make Brayden his Micky Mouse pancake & sausage.
And then start checking things off of my 'to do list'!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment