Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More 'Googly Ghouls'

Good morning....

More 'Googly Ghouls' today.  I think this stamp set is so darn cute!  And Halloween is one of my favorite holidays too!

I love the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit that coordinated with this stamp set.  I used a piece out of that kit on my card today.  (The PRINTED white center circle that I stamped the spider onto & added googly eyes.) 

'Googly Ghouls' & 'Tiny Tags'
cs: Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
2011-2013 Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, 3" circle die, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Decorative Label punch, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Jewelry Tag, Googly eyes, glue dot, dimensionals
 The images on the PRINTED white circle are all there already- 
except for the spider & googly eyes- which I added.
So you can stamp whatever image into the circles that you want to.
The back side of the white circle is printed too- 
it has the black & pumpkin pie striped designer paper on it.
So this kit is very versatile & not just for Halloween.

The Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit includes:
  • 20 printed double sided tags. 10 each of 2 designs (ovals & circles)
  • 10 glassine bags with die cut edges.  Each 3" x 5" x 1 1/2" 
  • 50 adhesive backed googly eyes (each 5 mm)
  • 10 pieces of Pumpkin Pie/White Baker's Twine- 8" 
I have a fun day with the boys today.
They are so busy!!  
Tomorrow they turn 1 year old & Brayden will be here to celebrate with us!
Can you believe that?
WOW- where did time go?
 
We are going to run to What Cheer to the bank & then to the cemetery.
I made a fall wreath to put on my dad's grave & want to get it over there.
We then sell 2 loads of  hogs tonight.
 
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment