Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Mojo Monday Sketch with 'Googly Ghouls'

Good morning.....
Here is this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.
I whipped up this card this morning......gosh- there were so many different ideas I could come up with for cards when seeing this sketch!
Mojo254Sketch
I just can't seem to get enough of this 'Googly Ghouls' stamp set!
What do you think?
I think she is a stinkin' cute little witch!
  'Googly Ghouls'
cs:  Basic Black, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Paper
ink:  Basic Black
markers:  More Mustard & Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder, Googlies, 1/2" Scallop dots ribbon (More Mustard), dimensionals, glue dots, Basic Glimmer Brads (gold), Paper Piercing mat & tool

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love Halloween and your card was so cute. I love the big, bold graphic paper for the background pennant. Super cute ribbon too! TFS.

    Bernadet
    http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete