Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

'Wonder of Christmas'

I love this angel!

I embossed her with gold embossing powder & then colored her with the aqua painter & ink from the ink pad lids.
stamp set: 
card stock:
ink:
other:
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day of full of stamping!!  I enjoyed spending my day creating Christmas cards at our home with those that joined me.

Last night- Deke, Me, Nathan, Sarah, Masen, Manda & Steve went out for supper to celebrate Nathan & Sarah's 1st Anniversary!  We enjoyed the company & yummy steaks.

Today I have the day off of work!!  Woo hoo....I have tons to catch up on.  Manda & I are going to Jenny's baby shower this afternoon & then we're all going to Brayden's basketball game tonight.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment