card stock measurements:
- Cherry Cobbler- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 1/8" & 5 1/2"
- Cherry Cobbler- 3 3/4 x 8 1/2"- fold in half
- Cherry Cobbler- 1 1/2" strip for hat & bow to punch out
- Whisper White- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"- for outside to stamp bear on
- Whisper White- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"- to put on inside of card to stamp inside greeting on
- Whisper White- 2 1/2" strip to cut out with the NEW Stitched Circle framelit after you stamp the 'From Santa' words onto it.
- Early Espresso- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- outside layer for bear
- Early Espresso- 2" Circle punched out
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer- 5/8" strip- to punch out trim on bears hat
- designer paper- 4 x 1"
stamp sets: 'Oh, What Fun' & 'Baby Bear'- both 25% off special during November!
card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Early Espresso
designer paper: Candy Cane Lane DSP
ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, NEW Stitched Circle Framelits, Holly Berry Builder Punch (for bow), Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 2" Circle Punch
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys. Deke & Nathan took Brayden, Brody & Drake to school last night for a Pizza For Pops supper. I went to town & got groceries & things. We had a short night- as semi's backed us off & we ended up going out to mark, sort & load hogs at 2:00 a.m today. the first semi was here at 3:00 & the 2nd one at 4:00. It was a short night.
Deke is off early to chore & head to a meeting. I'm off to go pick up the boys & take the twins to school. Tonight I'm a farmer again....helping Deke with the pigs & selling more hogs. I hope to find a burst of energy when I get in, as I have a ton of cards to get cut for this weekends Christmas Card Class.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!