Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

More Affectionately Yours Designer Ppaer!

Here is another fun fold card I made using the pretty Affectionately Yours Designer Paper.  

You can see another card using this fun fold HERE!!
You can see another card using the same designer paper HERE!!

stamp set: 'Perfectly Wrapped' (NEW)
card stock:  Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush, Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder
designer paper: Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP (NEW)
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  2" Circle Punch, Decortive Label Punch, Blossom Punch, Brights Enamel Shapes (NEW), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
I had a busy day yesterday getting ready for last nights stamp class.  It was a fun night & I enjoyed getting to visit & stamp with everyone.  I think everyone liked all of the cards & had fun using lots of new catalog products. 

After everyone left I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock, while waiting for Deke to get home from the races.

This morning I'm up early to get ready for another day of stamping!  I have a stamp class again here at our home this morning & am looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping again!

This afternoon/evening Masen will be hanging out with G'ma & Papa, as Nathan & Sarah have a wedding that they are attending.  I'll be trying to get the rest of my card stock all cut & things packed up & ready for tomorrow's monthly class.  Deb is our hostess for tomorrows group.  I am excited to get to see everyone there & do some more stamping!!
 
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment