Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Oh Happy Day!!

Oh Happy Day!  This card is another one of my June monthly class cards.  It is showcasing new designer paper, new stamp set & new ribbon!  I thought it turned out super cute!  Isn't this new designer paper just beautiful!
stamp set: 'Perfectly Wrapped' (NEW)
card stock:  Sweet Sugarplum (NEW), Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand
designer paper:  Blooms & Bliss DSP (12x12 NEW)
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
other:  Sweet Sugarplum ribbon (NEW), dimensionals, Basic Pearls, 2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Blossom Punch
+++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!  WE were both beat when we got in late last night.  The heat wasn't fun!  I'm not a hot weather lover.  I am praying that all of our piggies get to the packing house ok & don't over heat & die on the semi.

Deke was so hot & dehydrated last night when we got in he had the chills & sick.  I was worried about him, but he is feeling a little better this morning.  I don't know if he just overheated yesterday or on top of it if he picked up the flu that Brayden had earlier this week too.  He still doesn't feel good....but much better, thankfully!

The boys had fun on the farm with us though yesterday.  I took some photos to share with you below.  

Here is Drake, Brody, Trey & Papa Deke riding in the scout.  We are headed to the house for lunch!


Here is Brody, Trey & Drake.  They were suppose to smile!!  What fake smiles I got from all of them though!  Check out the little piggies in the background under the heat lamps.  They are just adorable & the boys had alot of fun helping us!
 
  
Deke is off early this morning to chore & has a meeting in Fairfield all day.  I THINK I'm home alone!!  I have LOTS of stamping stuff to get cut for this weekends classes......and lots of creating & cutting to do to get ready for a monthly swap I'm in too.  PLUS I'm having my team meeting next weekend & have LOTS of swaps & projects to create & get cut for that too.  But before I get to stamp today I have to catch up on farm bookwork.   I will be burning the midnight oil forsure. 

Tonight Brayden has a ballgame......so we plan to run to town to watch him play too.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment