Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Check out Baymax!



Check out this Baymax birthday invite that I made for Trey.  He just loves this super hero!!  And was bound determined that his invites were going to be Baymax.  So this is what G'ma came up with for him.
stamp sets:  'Confetti Celebration' & 'Balloon Celebration'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Real Red
ink:  Archival Basic Black & Real Red
marker:  Basic Black
other:  White Twine, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Glue Dots
retired:  various Oval punches & Real Red ribbon
 
His invite is clean & simple!  It has some new stamp sets too, along with some retired things- like ribbon & oval punches.  

Below is a photo of Trey before he started opening his gifts.  We had a fun party.....it was just a little hot out.  Thankfully we were in their back yard under the trees & there was a little breeze.  

I still can't believe our little Trey man is now 2.  He is actually like 2 going on 4!  Such a smart little guy!  As he melts G'ma & Papa's hearts too.
 
Yesterday I helped Deke in the afternoon for awhile.  Gosh it was hot out!!  Otherwise I spent the rest of the day catching up on laundry, placing orders & doing bookwork.  I accomplished alot in these 'areas'....now to get caught up on everything else!

This morning I'm off early to go pick up Masen for the day.  Nathan is in Des Moines for meetings for work this week & Sarah leaves home by 6:30 every morning for work.  Masen gets to hang out with us at our bank appointment today too.  And while we are in town I hope we get to run to the store for a few quick things too.

Tonight Brayden has a ball game- so we'll be headed to it.  When I get home I'll burn the midnight oil stamping!!  I have several swaps to make & lots to get ready for my upcoming team meeting that I am having here on Saturday!
 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Good job, G'ma!! I had never heard of Baymax so had to Google him and you hit it right on!!!!

    ReplyDelete