Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

With Sympathy- using 'Flourishing Phrases'!

Here is an elegant sympathy card that I made & sent to a dear friend.  I loved playing with this new stamp set- 'Flourishing Phrases' & coordinating 'Flourish Thinlits'.  I thought it turned out good & am really pleased with it.  It is such a pretty card in person!
I used the new Big Shot Platform, along with the Precision Base Plate when cutting out the images from the Flourish Thinlits.  OH MY GOSH!!  I love it!!  Those words sum up how much I like it!  Even these very detailed images cut so nice & easy!  Woo Hoo!!

And guess what?  This awesome new stamp set ' Flourishing Phrases' has a couple of pretty flowery images in it, but is has LOTS of new words & inside greetings!!  I really like the words in it & the font is pretty too!


stamp set:  'Flourishing Phrases'
card stock: Basic Black, Peekabook Peach, Very Vanilla
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Precision Base Plate, Flourish Thinlit, Die Brush, Basic Pearl, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Paper Snips (yep- had to fussy cut out this flower!)

++++++
Last night we went to Brayden's game in North English.  They won!  We got to see some friends & family there too, as my nephew Luke played after Brayden's game, so we stayed for awhile & watch him too.

We are off after bit to my friend Donna's, daughter's wedding reception.  They got married in Mexico in March, but we'll be celebrating today.  I am hoping Deke has time for me to give him a quick hair cut in between doing chores too- before we leave.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment