Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lots of hearts!!

Here is a quick card that I made playing with some new Stampin' Up! products yesterday.  I needed a special thank you card to send to someone very sweet & this is what I came up with.  I hope she likes it when she gets it. 

stamp set:  'Thankful Thoughts' (NEW)
card stock: Thick Whisper White,  Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
designer paper: Pop of Pink Specialty DSP (12x 12 NEW)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Best Badge Punch, Dimensionals

Check out the scalloped edge along the bottom.  I love scallops & we no longer have the scalloped edge punch.  So I created a scallop here using our new Best Badge punch.  It was so easy!  And so cute!  
I just used the bottom edge of the Best Badge punch & went along a 5" x 1" strip.  I started it out like this.
And this is what it looked like when I got done with it!!  Cool huh!
I also cut out & layered these 2 hearts together on my card.
This is the new Sweet & Sassy Framelit set!  It is only $35.00 & look at all of the different hearts that are included in ti!  There are 15 different heart framelits in this new framelits set!  WOW!!!
+++++
Yesterday was a full day doing bookwork & then burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for this weekends classes.  We did take a couple of hours & went to Brayden's ball game.

This morning I'm up early to get some more cutting done. I'm then headed into Manda's to help her get ready for Trey's 2nd birthday party that is tonight.  I hope to be home by noon to get lunch for Deke & work on getting more card stock cut. 

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment