Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

A double pleated card!

Check out this pretty double pleated card!  This was one of the cards that everyone joining me for my June classes got to make.  

I used the new 'Floral Phrases' stamp set & coordinating Floral Boutique designer paper!!!  It is more of a vintage style than I usually do- but I love the way it turned out!

This stamp set & designer paper is part of a suite in the catalog on pates 76 & 77 that all coordinate!  Be sure you check it out!  It all coordinates:
  • 'Floral Phrases' stamp set 
  • Floral Boutique Designer Paper
  • Floral Boutique Washi Tape
  • Detailed Floral Thinlits Die
  • Night of Navy Solid Baker's Twine
Did you notice the cool new Duet Banner Punch that I used here too?  It is way awesome they way it layers!  And so many possibilities!!!!

stamp set:  'Floral Phrases' (NEW)
card stock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Dapper Denim (NEW)
designer paper:  Floral Boutique
For this card I used dsp= 3" x 10". 
Score at 1", 1.5", 2.5", 3", 4", 4.5", 5.5", 6", 7", 7.5", 8.5", and 9".
Diagonal cute from center @ 1 1/4" from each end.
Then fold along the pleats from the center (doing an accordion fold), going both directions.
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Duet Banner Punch
+++
Yesterday was a busy, but a GREAT day of stamping!!  Sandy & Sherri were great hostesses & we all had a fun day together stamping!

Last night we enjoyed supper together & watched the boys swim in their pool- as we celebrated Trey's 2nd birthday!

I was hot & exhausted when I got home last night.  I didn't even unload the car- that will have to wait until this morning, so I'm off now to get that done.

Deke is off early to chore & then head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.

I think I'm home alone today.....and I have lots to get done.  I am praying I can get alot checked off of my long list of things I need to do!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment