Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Let's Celebrate!

Here is another one of cards everyone joining me at my June monthly classes will be making.
I used the new Pop of Pink Washi Tape & new stamp set- 'Confetti Celebration'.  And it is a fun fold too! 
stamp set:  'Confetti Celebration' (NEW)
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Melon Mambo
other:  Star Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Pop of Pink Washi Tape (NEW), Dimensionals, Brights Enamel Dots (Melon Mambo- NEW), Big Shot, Confetti Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot Platform (NEW- I LOVE IT!)
+++++
Wow it was a busy day yesterday helping Manda & Steve get ready for Trey's 2nd Birthday party!  All of his grandparents, Great Grandparents & some great aunts & uncles were there to help celebrate.  We had a yummy supper & of course cake!  He had lots of fun!  It was a nice neat enjoyed by all- but it was rather HOT out.  

And then I was a busy beaver cutting card stock yesterday afternoon & then last night when we got home from Trey's party. 

This morning I'm up early to finish packing up, load the car & head out, as I have 2 stamp classes today.  (One this morning & one this afternoon.)  Sandy & Sherri are my hostesses!  I'm so excited about getting to see everyone that is joining us & share lots of new things from our new catalog with all of them!

Tonight I'll hurry home from my last class & head right to Manda & Steve's to meet the rest of my family there for supper to celebrate Trey's birthday!  I can't believe our little guy is 2 years old today!!  Tonight it will just be Deke & I; Manda, Steve & their 3 boys; plus Nathan, Sarah & their 2 boys- as they couldn't be there last night due to another family obligation on Sarah's side.  And the boys will get to go swimming too after we eat.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment