Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

An adorable teddy bear!!

Here is an adorable teddy bear!!  Oh my gosh.....when I first saw this set I knew I would love it!  What a great multi stamp set this is.  It lines up so easy!  

Notice the Tip Top Taupe 2x 4 1/4" layer I have here on the front of the card.  It almost looks like suede.  I did the direct to paper technique on it- by putting my stamp pad directly down (lightly) to my card stock & twisting & turning it to get different directions on it.  
There are actually 3 different layers to this little teddy bear, but I only used 2 of them.  I stamped the more solid image first using Crumb Cake ink.  I then stamped the other stamp using the Tip Top Taupe ink.  This 2nd image is what give you his eyes, nose, ears, feet, etc.  

stamp set:  'Baby Bear' (NEW)
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macron, Crumb Cake
other:  Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Classic Label Punch (NEW)
++++++
Yesterday I ended up not having Masen, so I was home alone all day!  I literally spent my whole day stamping!!  I went through boxes of left over class projects, stamping & putting things away.  I created cards using new products, with left over class pieces.  It was a challenge for me- which I loved!

Deke worked late on the farm & then in the shop last night helping Nathan on his race car.  I made him a late supper when he got in & we went to bed.

Today Deke will be home to work on the farm all day.  And Masen will be spending the day with G'ma.  Tonight when he goes home I'll work on emptying more boxes of left over stamp stuff & stamping!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment