Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

A Little Hello!

Check out this pretty card!  This was another one of  my swaps for my team meeting last weekend.  
I used lots of new products here!
  • Swirly Scribbles Thinlits
  • Duet Banner Punch
  • Blooms & Bliss Designer Paper
  • Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Linen ribbon
stamp set: 'Badges & Banners'
card stock: Island Indigo, Mint Macron & Whisper White
designer paper:  Blooms & Bliss DSP
ink:  Island Indigo
other:  Big Shot, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Duet Banner Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Mint Macron 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Stacy & Chase's wedding reception was beautiful!  We had a nice time & are happy we got to go.  Phyllis rode with us & it was great to get to visit with her too!

We have my Aunt Virginia's 82nd birthday party today.  And then will be attending my great aunt Nancy's visitation later too.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment