Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Yay- this was for Deke's birthday!!

Deke's birthday was on Sunday- June 19th!  Yep- the poor guy had to have 2 major days we celebrate, both fall on the same day!  We had our kids come for supper & we grilled out.  It was a nice time.  And know we all enjoyed it.


I had little time on Sunday to get everything all cleaned up from my team meeting that was here at our home on Sunday & get all of the food made & everything ready for our family supper too.  So I made a quick card for Deke's birthday card.  I thought it turned out really cute!  And the inspiration for this card came from this month's June Paper Pumpkin kit- as it has cone shaped cello bags in it & a circle over the top of them.  I think it turned out cute- what do you think?

Did you notice the NEW Burlap Ribbon behind the NEW Classic Label Punch?  Cute huh!

stamp set:  'Confetti Celebration'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Whisper White
designer paper:  Neutrals Designer Series Stack 12x12 (Soft Suede)
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Classic Label Punch (NEW), Burlap Ribbon (NEW), 2" Circle Punch, Medium Star Punch, Paper Trimmer (to make the cone shaped, banner, layer), Dimensionals & Glue Dots


+++++
Yesterday was a full day with all 5 boys!!  

This morning we are up early to chore & then sell hogs.  So I'm a farmer this morning helping Deke.  When we get done loading hogs Deke will be headed to Ottumwa for 2 meetings that he has today.   And I'll have some of the boys here.  They'll have to go with me to go back & look at more brick, so we can get it ordered & ready for when Ben gets here to do it.

Tonight I think we'll be home!  I hope so.....I have lots I need to get done.

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment